Potentially saving $500 - $1000 per year on your heating and cooling costs as energy bills are expected to rise 40% t0 60% over the next few years (ask us for the report).
- Increasing the Energy Rating of your home from the typical EER 0-1.5 stars to EER 4-5 stars out of 10 stars, hence the above potential savings. (Based on Australian Bureau of Statistics studies this could increase the value of your home by more than 10% when Mandatory Energy Rating Disclosure are introduced in 2012).
- Making your average house up to 20% cooler (or more) in summer and up to 50% warmer (or more) in winter!
- The above is not imaginary, unlike most contractors we have 20 years of experience and can install all forms of insulation to new buildings and all types of existing walls, roofs and under floors for established homes, and we achieve the results most only can claim to do. If we cannot do the job properly we guarantee we install any insulation and waste your money.
What have we insulated?
· Roofs, up to 5 storeys high, up to TR 5.0 thermal rating
i. Pitched/gable roofs metal and tile
ii. Tile and metal skillion roofs
iii. Metal flat roofs
iv. Roofs with raked/cathedral ceilings
· Existing walls (including existing office partition walls with acoustic insulation pumped 7 storeys high)
i. Timber, vinyl and compressed fibre cement clad walls (up to TR 4.0)
ii. Brick Veneer walls (up to TR6.0)
iii. Double Brick walls (up to TR2.5)
· Under floor insulation with minimal headroom (500mm)
· Fruit trees and vines (around trunks/stems to minimise temperature variations in the soil, reduce weed growth and to minimise maintenance).
Other things we do?
· Paper mulch for hydromulching, paper mache and pottery applications.
· Advice on heat management for homes including informal (Pre-Mandatory EER Disclosure) energy rating assessments.
· Insulation advice for home designers and owner builders.
· 15% seniors card discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers)
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
"With 20 years experience we can provide the right advice and the best product to suit your needs and the best service before, during and after installation"
"WE DON’T INSTALL 'CHINESE' FIBREGLASS INSULATION AND OLD INSULATION BATTS LEFT OVER FROM THE COMMONWEALTH HOME INSULATION PROGRAM AS THEY WILL NOW NO LONGER COMPLY WITH THE AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AND ACHIEVE THE LABELLED INSULATION THICKNESS AND RATINGS. THEY MAY BE CHEAP BUT THEY WON’T DO THE JOB"
"To ensure you of the best insulation outcomes our exclusive products have been tested and performance monitored in both laboratory and installed environments to ensure longevity, effective coverage and effectiveness"
"To make your home comfort and energy saving improvements affordable with competitive prices and a variety of payment options including interest free payment terms"
Call us now 1300 331 366
Servicing NSW and ACT or click above or go to our enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ page and fill in our enquiry form to qualify for the following discount vouchers to insulate established homes:
i. $250 Roof Insulation Discount Voucher *
ii. $250 Underfloor Insulation Discount Voucher *
iii. $250 Wall Insulation Discount Voucher (existing external walls only) **
iv. $250 Top-Up Insulation Discount Voucher (for topping up existing roof insulation to new 'Commonwealth Government' recommended TR4.1 standard) *
* Conditions apply- minimum size job 120m2, no finance
** Conditions apply – minimum size job 84m2, no finance.